- Richie Furay’s blog post of Nov. 13th!!
- Then an interview of Rick Rosas including more mention(s)
- And there’s Crawdaddy Magazine’s interview with Richie Furay…
- Rolling Stone story post BSB concerts
- L.A.Times Entertainment Blog Entry RE: More Reunion shows?
- Recent Photo of the band…
- Bridge School Benefit Highlight Reels
- What’s next?
- The reviews ****UPDATE***First hand account of recent rehersals
- The instruments
- The announcement went “It’s been 40 years, but will be worth the wait. Please welcome Buffalo Springfield!”
- You know it’s official…
- Today’s the day, heading North
- As close as possible by a contemporary
- Hey, where’d you get that shirt?
- Really, Tomorrow!
- When, where, how was it? ****UPDATE***
- Sound check -SPOILER
- First Post, New Blog, let’s go!
Net on The announcement went “I… Gary on When, where, how was it? … Buffalo Springfield… on When, where, how was it? … Jon DeLong on When, where, how was it? … Buffalo Springfield… on When, where, how was it? …
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Recently added to the Bridge School’s website: http://www.youtube.com/v/RMCuEIe1aj8?fs=1&hl=en_US http://www.youtube.com/v/tejLLSbBTpA?fs=1&hl=en_US Hat tip to Rust list, archivesguy. Advertisements
“What do I know? I’m just a fan.” – Just about everyone So after the buffalo herd dust clears out and the founders return to their day to day, the peanut gallery begins the adulation, dissection and speculation – GUILTY … Continue reading
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/51942/224972?method=method.fetch.album&title=Come+Around+Sundown&artist=Kings+of+Leon&page=1&pagesize=1 http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2010-10-24-bridge-school-concert_N.htm http://www.mercurynews.com/music/ci_16422941 http://www.newsoxy.com/entertainment/buffalo-springfield-bridge-school-15411.html http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2010/10/24/review-bridge-school-benefit-2010/ http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/buffalo-springfield-bridge-school-reunion-is-a-big-success_100449600.html Scroll down to the second letter , rehearsal account!! http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_16450943?nclick_check=1 (Hat tip DP from rustlist) …and from Bob Lefetz’s blog… http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2010/10/28/for-what-its-worth-2/
So I wondered, how were these guys going to pull off ‘the sound’ with acoustic instruments? They featured hollow body electrics in the day…hmmm… Turns out that it’s more about technique! Stephen played a couple of his Martin D-45 signature … Continue reading
The announcement went “It’s been 40 years, but will be worth the wait. Please welcome Buffalo Springfield!”
The music was period as well. These guys NAILED it. There are videos up on you tube already, but believe you me, they don’t do full justice to the quality of harmonies. From Saturday, October 23rd, 2010… And the closer… … Continue reading
…when you see the name up in lights! While checking for any last-minute availability in the 100’s, took a shot. Camera rules have changed. Only cameras w/detachable lenses (like mine) are disallowed.